Forum Title: Graco 3400 vs titan 2850
So after an earlier thread about a lessor machine, more research and taking advise from guys here I think I’m now between these two machines. I’d really like your input as which one I should buy, pros, cons etc. thank you.
Category: Paving Post By: GENE NUNEZ (Rogers, AR), 01/30/2020

Titan Tom is on here you could send him a message and ask for some manufacturers info on the machines . I personally think the Titan 3500 would make a great starter machine especially if you are primarily looking at only Striping jobs you’ve sealed and the occasional restripe

- Dan Crawford (Tulsa, OK), 01/31/2020

Can you hook the titan up to a linedriver? I'm going to be in the market for another blue machine soon, but don't really want another 3900 due to size. I know one of the smaller titans will connect to a driver where the 3400's won't. That may be a consideration for you as well. If you grow you will want a driver.

- HILDA GRIFFITH (San Ramon, CA), 01/31/2020

Originally posted by sealcoatkid View Post Titan Tom is on here you could send him a message and ask for some manufacturers info on the machines . I personally think the Titan 3500 would make a great starter machine especially if you are primarily looking at only Striping jobs you’ve sealed and the occasional restripe Thanks, the titan 3500 looks like it could be a great option for me

- SAMANTHA VALDEZ (Glendale, CA), 01/31/2020

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527